Thursday, February 7, 2013

Pinterest = Bad!

I just need to stay away from pinterest before I start yet A N O T H E R  project!


I want to start a new quilt so bad!! However I do have a couple quilts in the works.
These quilts are distracting me!!I need to be calm, I cannot give in.
Source: flickr.com via Paula on Pinterest

I love these solid color quilts, they are so modern looking. I have someone in mind who would love a quilt like this.


I think these quilts are mostly appreciated by the not so crafty people.

1 comment:

  1. Good answers in return of this issuе ωith real arguments
    аnd explaining eveгуthing about that.


    my web sіte loans for bad credit
    Also see my web page > loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Sewing Scrap Projects! A Quilted Bag.

Don't you just love all this fabric goodness?  In todays episode we will dive into scraps of fabric again! Do you have a fabric stash? I...